Journal Publications (Reverse Chronological Order) -
23. I Roy, PK Ray and G Balasubramanian, Examining oxidation in β-NiAl and β-NiAl+Hf alloys by stochastic cellular automata simulations, NPJ Materials Degradation 5 (2021) 55. (DOI)
22. D Beniwal and PK Ray, Learning phase selection and assemblages in High-Entropy Alloys through a stochastic ensemble-averaging model, Computational Materials Science 197 (2021) 110647. (DOI)
21. A Roy, P Sreeramagiri, T Babuska, B Krick, PK Ray and G Balasubramanian, Lattice distortion as an estimator of solid solution strengthening in high-entropy alloys, Materials Characterization 172 (2021) 110877. (DOI)
20. P Singh, S Gupta, S Thimmaiah, B Thoeny, PK Ray, AV Smirnov, DD Johnson, MJ Kramer, "Vacancy mediated complex phase selection in High Entropy Alloys" - Acta Materialia 194 (2020) 540 - 546. (DOI)
19. G Ouyang, MF Besser, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, PK Ray, "Designing oxidation resistant ultra-high temperature ceramics through the development of an adherent native thermal barrier" - Journal of Alloys and Compounds 790 (2019) 1119 - 1126. (DOI)
18. G Ouyang, PK Ray, S Thimmaiah, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, P Ritt, JH Perepezko, "Oxidation resistance of a Mo-W-Si-B alloy at 1000-1300oC: The effect of a multicomponent Mo-Si-B coating" - Applied Surface Science 470 (2019) 289 - 295. (DOI)
17. AJ Ross, T Gheno, PK Ray, MJ Kramer, XL Liu, Greta Lindwall, B Zhou, SL Shang, B Gleeson, ZK Liu, "A first-principles based description of the Hf-Ni system supported by high-temperature synchrotron experiments" - Thermochimica Acta 668 (2018) 142 - 151. (DOI)
16. P Singh, A Sharma, AV Smirnov, MS Diallo, PK Ray, G Balasubramanian, DD Johnson, "Design of high-strength refractory complex solid-solution alloys" - NPJ Computational Materials 4 (2018) 16. (DOI)
15. T Karahan, G Ouyang, PK Ray, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, "Oxidation mechanism of W substituted Mo-Si-B alloys" - Intermetallics 87 (2017) 38 - 44. (DOI)
14. G Ouyang, PK Ray, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, "Pressureless Sintering of Mo-Si-B Alloys with Fe Additive" - Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 26 (2017) 2417 - 2422. (DOI)
13. G Ouyang, PK Ray, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, "Effect of AlN Substitutions on the Oxidation Behavior of ZrB2-SiC Composites at 1600oC" - Journal of the American Ceramic Society 99 (2016) 3389 - 3397. (DOI)
12. G Ouyang, PK Ray, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, "High-Temperature Oxidation of ZrB2-SiC-AlN Composites at 1600oC" - Journal of the American Ceramic Society 99 (2016) 808 - 813. (DOI)
11. PK Ray, M Akinc, MJ Kramer, "Formation of multilayered scale during the oxidation of NiAl-Mo alloy" - Applied Surface Science 301 (2014) 107 - 111. (DOI)
10. PK Ray, YY Ye, M Akinc, MJ Kramer, "Effect of Nb and W substitutions on the stability of the A15 Mo3Si phase" - Journal of Alloys and Compounds 537 (2012) 65 - 70. (DOI)
09. PK Ray, TM Brammer, YY Ye, M Akinc, MJ Kramer, "A Multi-stage Hierarchical Approach to Alloy Design" - JOM 62 (2010) 25 - 29. (DOI)
08. PK Ray, M Akinc, MJ Kramer, "Applications of an extended Miedema's model for ternary alloys" - Journal of Alloys and Compounds 489 (2010) 357 - 361. (DOI)
07. PK Ray, K Chattopadhyay, BS Murty, "Influence of thermodynamics and local geometry on glass formation in Zr based alloys" - Applied Physics Letters 93 (2008) 061903. (DOI)
06. T Bera, S Mula, PK Ray, BC Ray, "Effects of thermal shocks and thermal spikes on hygrothermal behavior of glass-polyester composites" - Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 26 (2007) 725 - 738. (DOI)
05. PK Ray, S Mula, UK Mohanty, BC Ray, "Effect of Hygrothermal Shock Cycles on Interlaminar Shear Strength of Hybrid Composites" - Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 26 (2007) 519 - 514. (DOI)
04. J Bhatt, PK Ray, BS Murty, "Understanding Bulk Metallic Glass Formation in Zr-Cu-Al System by Thermodynamic Approach" - Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals 60 (2007) 323 - 330. (DOI)
03. S Mula, T Bera, PK Ray, BC Ray, "Prior Thermal Spikes and Thermal Shocks on Mechanical Behavior of Glass Fiber-Epoxy Composites" - Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 25 (2006) 673 - 680. (DOI)
02. BC Ray, S Mula, T Bera, PK Ray, "Effects of Hydrothermal Aging on Mechanical Behavior of Sub-zero Weathered GFRP Composites" - Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 25 (2006) 197 - 213. (DOI)
01. PK Ray, PK Ray, BB Verma, "A study on spot heating induced fatigue crack growth retardation" - Fatigue and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures 28 (2019) 579 - 585. (DOI)
Conference Proceedings (Reverse Chronological Order)
C06. L Palodhi and PK Ray, Revisiting Glass Formation in Zr-Cu-Al alloys, submitted to Materials Today: Proceedings, Proc. International Conference on Advancements and Futuristic Trends in Mechanical and Materials Engineering (2020).
C05. T Brammer, PK Ray, S Misra, YY Ye, M Akinc and MJ Kramer, Computational and Experimental Design of Novel High Temperature Alloys, Advances in Science and Technology 72 (2010) 31-39.
C04. PK Ray, M Akinc and MJ Kramer, Estimation of formation enthalpies using an extended Miedema model, Proc. 22nd Conference on Fossil Energy Materials, Pittsburgh (2008).
C03. PK Ray, J Bhatt and BS Murty, An atomistic approach for optimization of glass-forming compositions: the case of Zr-Cu-Al ternary alloys, Proc. Emerging Trends in Nano Technology and Innovations in Design and Manufacturing, Rourkela (2006) 340-347.
C02. PK Ray, PK Ray, V Sundar Raja, BS Murty and K Chattopadhyay, Modelling and Development of a Horizontal Vibratory Rod Mill for Mechanical Alloying: A First Report, Proc. Emerging Trends in Nano Technology and Innovations in Design and Manufacturing, Rourkela (2006) 321-332.
C01. PK Ray, A Bhushan, T Bera, R Ranjan, U Mohanty, S Vadhera and BC Ray, Mechanical Behavior of Hygrothermally Conditioned FRP composites after Thermal Spikes, Proc. Emerging Trends in Structural Mechanics and Composites, Rourkela (2003) 322-332.