Journal Publications (Reverse Chronological Order) -
26. I. Roy, P.K. Ray and G. Balasubramanian, Modeling Oxidation of AlCoCrFeNi High Entropy Alloy using Stochastic Cellular Automata, Entropy 24 (2022) 1263. (DOI)
25. D. Beniwal, P. Singh, S. Gupta, M.J. Kramer, D.D. Johnson and P.K. Ray, Distilling physical origins of hardness in multi-principal element alloys directly from ensemble neural networks, npj Computational Materials 8 (2022) 153. (DOI)
23. I Roy, PK Ray and G Balasubramanian, Examining oxidation in β-NiAl and β-NiAl+Hf alloys by stochastic cellular automata simulations, NPJ Materials Degradation 5 (2021) 55. (DOI)
22. D Beniwal and PK Ray, Learning phase selection and assemblages in High-Entropy Alloys through a stochastic ensemble-averaging model, Computational Materials Science 197 (2021) 110647. (DOI)
21. A Roy, P Sreeramagiri, T Babuska, B Krick, PK Ray and G Balasubramanian, Lattice distortion as an estimator of solid solution strengthening in high-entropy alloys, Materials Characterization 172 (2021) 110877. (DOI)
20. P Singh, S Gupta, S Thimmaiah, B Thoeny, PK Ray, AV Smirnov, DD Johnson, MJ Kramer, "Vacancy mediated complex phase selection in High Entropy Alloys" - Acta Materialia 194 (2020) 540 - 546. (DOI)
19. G Ouyang, MF Besser, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, PK Ray, "Designing oxidation resistant ultra-high temperature ceramics through the development of an adherent native thermal barrier" - Journal of Alloys and Compounds 790 (2019) 1119 - 1126. (DOI)
18. G Ouyang, PK Ray, S Thimmaiah, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, P Ritt, JH Perepezko, "Oxidation resistance of a Mo-W-Si-B alloy at 1000-1300oC: The effect of a multicomponent Mo-Si-B coating" - Applied Surface Science 470 (2019) 289 - 295. (DOI)
17. AJ Ross, T Gheno, PK Ray, MJ Kramer, XL Liu, Greta Lindwall, B Zhou, SL Shang, B Gleeson, ZK Liu, "A first-principles based description of the Hf-Ni system supported by high-temperature synchrotron experiments" - Thermochimica Acta 668 (2018) 142 - 151. (DOI)
16. P Singh, A Sharma, AV Smirnov, MS Diallo, PK Ray, G Balasubramanian, DD Johnson, "Design of high-strength refractory complex solid-solution alloys" - NPJ Computational Materials 4 (2018) 16. (DOI)
15. T Karahan, G Ouyang, PK Ray, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, "Oxidation mechanism of W substituted Mo-Si-B alloys" - Intermetallics 87 (2017) 38 - 44. (DOI)
14. G Ouyang, PK Ray, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, "Pressureless Sintering of Mo-Si-B Alloys with Fe Additive" - Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 26 (2017) 2417 - 2422. (DOI)
13. G Ouyang, PK Ray, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, "Effect of AlN Substitutions on the Oxidation Behavior of ZrB2-SiC Composites at 1600oC" - Journal of the American Ceramic Society 99 (2016) 3389 - 3397. (DOI)
12. G Ouyang, PK Ray, MJ Kramer, M Akinc, "High-Temperature Oxidation of ZrB2-SiC-AlN Composites at 1600oC" - Journal of the American Ceramic Society 99 (2016) 808 - 813. (DOI)
11. PK Ray, M Akinc, MJ Kramer, "Formation of multilayered scale during the oxidation of NiAl-Mo alloy" - Applied Surface Science 301 (2014) 107 - 111. (DOI)
10. PK Ray, YY Ye, M Akinc, MJ Kramer, "Effect of Nb and W substitutions on the stability of the A15 Mo3Si phase" - Journal of Alloys and Compounds 537 (2012) 65 - 70. (DOI)
09. PK Ray, TM Brammer, YY Ye, M Akinc, MJ Kramer, "A Multi-stage Hierarchical Approach to Alloy Design" - JOM 62 (2010) 25 - 29. (DOI)
08. PK Ray, M Akinc, MJ Kramer, "Applications of an extended Miedema's model for ternary alloys" - Journal of Alloys and Compounds 489 (2010) 357 - 361. (DOI)
07. PK Ray, K Chattopadhyay, BS Murty, "Influence of thermodynamics and local geometry on glass formation in Zr based alloys" - Applied Physics Letters 93 (2008) 061903. (DOI)
06. T Bera, S Mula, PK Ray, BC Ray, "Effects of thermal shocks and thermal spikes on hygrothermal behavior of glass-polyester composites" - Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 26 (2007) 725 - 738. (DOI)
05. PK Ray, S Mula, UK Mohanty, BC Ray, "Effect of Hygrothermal Shock Cycles on Interlaminar Shear Strength of Hybrid Composites" - Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 26 (2007) 519 - 514. (DOI)
04. J Bhatt, PK Ray, BS Murty, "Understanding Bulk Metallic Glass Formation in Zr-Cu-Al System by Thermodynamic Approach" - Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals 60 (2007) 323 - 330. (DOI)
03. S Mula, T Bera, PK Ray, BC Ray, "Prior Thermal Spikes and Thermal Shocks on Mechanical Behavior of Glass Fiber-Epoxy Composites" - Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 25 (2006) 673 - 680. (DOI)
02. BC Ray, S Mula, T Bera, PK Ray, "Effects of Hydrothermal Aging on Mechanical Behavior of Sub-zero Weathered GFRP Composites" - Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 25 (2006) 197 - 213. (DOI)
01. PK Ray, PK Ray, BB Verma, "A study on spot heating induced fatigue crack growth retardation" - Fatigue and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures 28 (2005) 579 - 585. (DOI)
Conference Proceedings (Reverse Chronological Order)
C06. L Palodhi and PK Ray, Revisiting Glass Formation in Zr-Cu-Al alloys, in press, Materials Today: Proceedings, Proc. International Conference on Advancements and Futuristic Trends in Mechanical and Materials Engineering (2022). (DOI)
C05. T Brammer, PK Ray, S Misra, YY Ye, M Akinc and MJ Kramer, Computational and Experimental Design of Novel High Temperature Alloys, Advances in Science and Technology 72 (2010) 31-39.
C04. PK Ray, M Akinc and MJ Kramer, Estimation of formation enthalpies using an extended Miedema model, Proc. 22nd Conference on Fossil Energy Materials, Pittsburgh (2008).
C03. PK Ray, J Bhatt and BS Murty, An atomistic approach for optimization of glass-forming compositions: the case of Zr-Cu-Al ternary alloys, Proc. Emerging Trends in Nano Technology and Innovations in Design and Manufacturing, Rourkela (2006) 340-347.
C02. PK Ray, PK Ray, V Sundar Raja, BS Murty and K Chattopadhyay, Modelling and Development of a Horizontal Vibratory Rod Mill for Mechanical Alloying: A First Report, Proc. Emerging Trends in Nano Technology and Innovations in Design and Manufacturing, Rourkela (2006) 321-332.
C01. PK Ray, A Bhushan, T Bera, R Ranjan, U Mohanty, S Vadhera and BC Ray, Mechanical Behavior of Hygrothermally Conditioned FRP composites after Thermal Spikes, Proc. Emerging Trends in Structural Mechanics and Composites, Rourkela (2003) 322-332.
B01. D. Beniwal, Jhalak, P.K. Ray, Data-driven phase selection, property prediction and force-field development in Multi-Principal Element Alloys, In: Force-fields for atomistic scale simulations: Materials and Applications, A. Varma, S.M. Rangappa, S. Ogata, S. Siengchin (eds). (DOI)